Assistant Landscape Architect
We are seeking candidates for the position of Assistant Landscape Architect to join our northern California offices in beautiful Monterey or St. Helena. We are looking for creative designers who are driven go-getters, passionate about their work, deadline orientated, articulate and responsive to a collaborative group design environment.
ASSISTANT LANDSCAPE ARCHITECT PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Work directly under the project managers in a supportive role producing site analysis drawings, conducting project research, creating schematic design presentations, 2D graphics, 3D digital models, construction documents, and presentation materials.
• Position responsibilities include assisting with client meetings and site reconnaissance.
• Have a general understanding of the basic principles of landscape architecture, including site design, grading and drainage, plant material, working drawings, construction materials and construction detailing
• Progressive graphic skills and an aptitude for digital media and software.
• MAC OSX – we are a MAC based office
• VectorWorks Landmark 2018
• MS Office Suite
• Adobe Design Suite CS5
• Hand sketching and lettering
• A Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Landscape Architecture or Architecture. This is an entry-level to three years of experience position, with opportunity for professional growth.
For More Information / To Apply
This is a full time positions with a competitive salary commensurate with experience. We offer a comprehensive benefit package including paid vacation, insurance; medical, dental, vision and term life, plus participation in a retirement (401k) plan and bonus program.
Please email resume, cover letter, and portfolio/samples of relevant work in PDF format (up to 25MB, link to download if larger) to email@example.com. Include “ Assistant Landscape Designer” in the subject line. Please indicate if you are applying for our Monterey office or our St. Helena Office. No phone calls please.