Entry Level Landscape Designer
GSM landscape architects, inc. is seeking a motivated, skilled individual with 1-3 years of professional experience for a full or part time position. The ideal candidate possesses:
• Excellent computer skills in AutoCAD, Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Creative Suite, including Sketch-Up, InDesign and Photoshop
• A working knowledge of landscape design principles and materials
• Talent in creating free hand and digital graphics
• Competent written and verbal communication skills
• Capability to listen, be organized and multi-task
• Ability to work independently and within a team setting
• Awareness of project parameters and budgets
As a team member, you will participate in all aspects of conceptual design and master planning to development of construction documents and site observation. We place an emphasis on high quality finished products with attention to detail.
We are a dynamic, established firm located in the beautiful Napa Valley. We design for a variety of parks and recreation, campus planning, urban and commercial projects. The majority of our work is located within the greater Northern San Francisco Bay area, allowing for hands-on follow through during construction.
We offer a personal and paid holiday leave, competitive salary, health, dental and retirement benefits, and support for professional development/continuing education.
For More Information / To Apply
For More Information/To Apply:
BLA or BSLA in Landscape Architecture from an accredited university.
Valid US (non-student) work visa or US Citizen.
Job Type: Full or Part Time
Find out more about us at www.gsmlainc.com.
For consideration, please submit cover letter, resume, references, digital portfolio (under 8MB file size) and salary history/requirements request to:
firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.