Landscape Architect / Project Manager
Cliff Lowe Associates, Landscape Architecture and Land Planning, is seeking talented and enthusiastic candidates for a Landscape Architect / Project Manager position.
The focus of our office is urban-infill and community-focused projects in and around the San Francisco Bay Area. Projects types include urban parks and plazas, multi-family residential and mixed use development, and select civic and campus landscapes. Current clients are architects; non-profit, institutional and educational organizations; public agencies; and private developers . Visit our website at www.clascape.com.
• 3 – 5+ yrs experience, with 2+ yrs in project mgmt
• Proven ability to manage projects from initial concept design through construction
• Proven ability to manage several projects, tasks & deadlines simultaneously
• Expert AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, & Sketchup; experienced MS Office Suite
• Self-motivated; capable of working collaboratively /independently
• LEED & Build It Green experience
• Able to effectively represent the Office and projects to clients / stakeholders
• Strong written / verbal communication skills.
• Bachelor’s / Master’s; preferably Landscape Architecture
• Experience working in San Francisco Bay Area
• Working knowledge of local plant material
• Experience with landscape construction
• Experience with on-structure landscape construction techniques
For a full-time position; salary & benefits are competitive, commensurate w/experience.
For More Information / To Apply
Please send your letter of interest, resume, and portfolio (including examples of construction documents) in PDF format; 10 MB max. Links to third party websites to download files are not recommended. No phone calls.