Landscape Designers at VITA are learners, collaborating with Principals and Project Managers at the project level. They must be able to pick up new skills and understand and work toward identified project goals. Key attributes: eager to learn, passionate, team-player and strong communication skills.
A Bachelor’s degree in Landscape Architecture and 1-4 years of professional experience is required for this position.
Requirements and Responsibilities
– Assist PM/PICs with production of quality plans and specifications
– Review and understand assignments and tasks (how they fit into strategic project goals)
– Learn on the job and self-motivated
– Coordinate all aspects of personal project work toward completion
– Proficiency in current technologies: AutoCAD, Sketchup, Adobe Suite and Microsoft Office
– Ask thoughtful and relevant questions
– Able to produce strong graphic communications (computer and hand)
– Resort and Hospitality design experience a plus
For More Information / To Apply
To learn more about our culture and apply visit https://bit.ly/2CGN4uH