Cliff Lowe Associates, Landscape Architecture and Land Planning, is seeking talented and enthusiastic candidates for a Landscape Designer- position.
The focus of our office is urban-infill and community-focused projects in and around the San Francisco Bay Area. Project types include urban parks and plazas, multi-family residential and mixed use development, and select civic and campus landscapes. Current clients are architects; non-profit, institutional and educational organizations; public agencies; and private developers . Visit our website at www.clascape.com.
• 2 yrs minimum design office experience
• Commitment to design excellence, sustainability and community
• Proven ability to undertake several projects, tasks and deadlines simultaneously
• Very strong design and graphic skills
• Strong AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, & Sketchup; experienced MS Office Suite.
• Self-motivated, capable of working collaboratively and independently
• Strong written / verbal communication skills.
• Bachelor’s / Master’s degree, Landscape Architecture preferred
• Positive, friendly disposition with a healthy sense of humor
• Working knowledge of local plant material
• Experience with landscape construction / documentation
• Expertise in Rhino
• Experience with LEED & Build It Green
This is a full-time position with considerable opportunity for advancement; to start immediately. Salary and benefits are competitive and commensurate with experience.
For More Information / To Apply
Please send your letter of interest, resume, and portfolio (including examples of construction documents) in PDF format; 10 MB max. Links to third party websites to download files are not recommended. No phone calls.