Hargreaves Associates San Francisco is seeking talented designers to assist in the realization of new projects in the US and abroad that include urban parks, plazas, campuses, and master plans with a focus on sustainable and resilient design. We currently have projects in all phases of the design process from conceptual to construction, creating an excellent opportunity for professional growth and development. We seek creative individuals who have the capacity to think conceptually, thrive being contributors and are able to work both autonomously and in teams.
• Ability and interest in engaging in all aspects of project development and design studio operations.
• Demonstrated production of presentation quality graphics and renderings.
• Ability to move between hand sketches and computer drawings to undertake design studies and graphically converse with others.
• Ability to verbally and graphically communicate design ideas.
• Demonstrated experience developing construction drawings and drafting details.
• Ability to collaborate with project team members.
• Expertise with Adobe programs, AutoCAD & RHINO are mandatory; Civil 3d and REVIT optional.
Hargreaves offer benefits and a competitive salary based on experience.
Please email all correspondence to firstname.lastname@example.org with:
• cover letter
• portfolio/work samples (under 10Mb)
• ‘Design Staff Application – SF’ in the subject line.
Applications without resume AND portfolio will not be considered.
No phone calls, please.