Project Manager/Landscape Architect
We are seeking candidates for the position of Project Manager/Landscape Architect to join our northern California offices in beautiful Monterey or St. Helena. We are looking for creative designers who are driven go-getters, passionate about their work, deadline orientated, articulate and responsive to a collaborative group design environment.
PROJECT MANAGER/LANDSCAPE ARCHITECT PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Lead landscape architecture projects from conceptual design through construction administration, including management of sub-consultants and production staff
• Assume responsibility (with support) for the production, organization, coordination, and accuracy of all documents and presentation documents
• Lead multiple projects in various stages of development simultaneously and work cooperatively with the principal team to ensure design integrity and graphic consistency.
• Communicate with and coordinate the efforts of project team members, clients, consultants, contractors and agency officials
• Manage project schedule, workflow, and anticipate required staff resources and delegate accordingly
• A Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Landscape Architecture or Architecture
• We prefer a Licensed Landscape Architect (California license preferred, but not required)
• Minimum of 3 years of post-graduate related professional experience, including project management, design and detailing experience with an accomplished firm.
For More Information / To Apply
This is a full time position with a competitive salary commensurate with experience. We offer a comprehensive benefit package including paid vacation, insurance; medical, dental, vision and term life, plus participation in a retirement (401k) plan and bonus program.
Please email resume, cover letter, and portfolio/samples of relevant work in PDF format (up to 25MB, link to download if larger) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include “Project Manager/ Landscape Architect “ in the subject line. Please indicate if you are applying for our Monterey office or our St. Helena Office. No phone calls please.