Project Manager/Landscape Designer
Quadriga Landscape Architecture and Planning, Inc. is seeking to expand our Sacramento and Santa Rosa Studios. We are looking for design professionals who are passionate about design, interested in our profession and looking for a place to grow. Our ideal candidate enjoys a challenge and can lead or support a team depending on the need. We offer a collaborative environment that fosters well rounded professionals.
This position includes involvement with client and project team, project design from concept design through construction administration.
We are seeking Candidates with the following qualifications:
• Minimum of 3 years of experience
• B.S. or M.L.A. in landscape architecture
• Excellent Graphic Communication Skills
• Proficiency in AutoCAD, Land FX or Revit is a plus
• Proficiency in computer-generated graphics using programs such as Sketch-Up and
the Adobe Creative Suite- Rhino is a plus
• Ability to work in an open, collaborative studio environment
• Excels in design, from concept to construction documentation
• Can coordinate and lead a project team
• Is organized and able to manage their time and the time of others
• Can effectively communicate design concepts, both verbally and visually
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package including opportunities for professional development.
For More Information / To Apply
For More Information/To Apply:
For more information about us, refer to www.quadriga-inc.com.
Please email your inquiry/resume and a select number of work examples to: