Sr. Landscape Architect
MPA Design, is seeking a full time, licensed landscape architect to join its growing team.
Our ideal mid-career candidate possesses an excellent portfolio and proven experience over a broad range of design, management, field and business development skills required to bring innovative client projects from conceptual design to construction documentation and observation. S/he is skilled in a spectrum of industry standard multi-discipline design production packages and maintains significant project management experience throughout all phases of the design process and for a variety of corporate campus, urban mixed use and public works projects.
• Strong leadership, teamwork, interpersonal and communication skills;
• Facility to work both independently and collaboratively;
• Firm grasp of the continuum of the design and construction process;
• Adept at business development with a desire and propensity to grow a diverse base of global commercial and public client relationships;
• Demonstrated budgeting prowess on complex multi-discipline projects;
• Effective at managing deadlines, overseeing production and quality control, and offering project direction and career mentorship to junior staff;
California Landscape Architecture License
Accredited degree in Landscape Architecture
LEED certification, a plus
Health, 401K, PTO and professional education benefits.
Salary commensurate with skills and experience.
For More Information / To Apply
Send cover letter, resume, portfolio and salary requirements via email to:
David W. Nelson, Principal, MPA Design
No phone calls please.
Please visit: www.mpadesign.com